Sunday, May 13, 2012

A little of this, a little of that

Family picture time...some old and some new.  I've been attempting to get a new picture of the 4 of us and Josh's graduation was the perfect time, but I wanted to put some of the great pictures we got last year as well. 
Thanksgiving 2011
(Daddy, Mommy, Brinn and baby Ellia who will make her debut in 3 weeks)


A cow fire hydrant, how fun!!  She loved this spot, with all the different painted hydrants, it was very cute. 
Great little spots in downtown Prescott, it still has some charm and Grandpa Norman did an awesome job with the photos, I love looking at them and want to replicate them now that Ellia is here.

We went up to Flagstaff for Josh's pinning on Thursday and were able to spend time with family, escape the valley heat and get a couple new family pictures, it was a great time (and might I add, that I am very proud of my little brother)....

Big squeeze from Brinn, lots of love!!
Daddy Kisses
We are still working on getting everyone to smile for the camera, I won't name names (ha ha ha).

Pace, Liv, Ellia and Brinn in Flagstaff

I can't believe that it's already May, the time is zipping by.  Ellia will be 1 before I know it.  Joe and I were talking about this on the way home from Flagstaff and I commented on how I don't want the girls to grow up, it's happening too fast.  Joe says "I want them to grow up, who else is going to take care of us when we're old"...good thing your thinking ahead luv!!  Just thinking about all this and how fast time is moving, makes me really want to try to capture more of the special moments while they are young.  More pictures, funny things that are said, and family memories.  Before I know it, these reflections and journals will be all I have left of their childhood.  Ok, enough of this before I start bawling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment