Monday, April 2, 2012

First name basis

Brinn and I are on a first name basis these days! For the past week or so mommy is only used under special circumstances, it's now "Aubby". "Aubby come here", "Look at me Aubby". It was cute and funny for the first couple of days but now I miss hearing mommy (I'll have to remind myself of this when I've heard mommy 100 times in one day).

She's also turned into a little momma, today she says to me "Are you being a good listener Aubby?". I kinda chuckled but she was so serious. This is just one example, she's tried to put me in time out, punish and tell the boys I watch what to do, etc. On the up side she's very sweet with Ellia, singing her primary songs and her own made up lullaby's, trying to calm her when she's crying, the love never stops. I love her independent, feisty spirit it makes her quite a character!

No comments:

Post a Comment