Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Abra Kadabra

The Luma family has re-appeared! It's been so long since I have posted anything, but I've decided to renew my commitment to my page as other means of communication can sometimes put me in a bad mood, sad as that is to admit. As it has been about 6 months, I am not going to try to rehash everything that has happened but will start fresh with maybe a few past highlights.

Brinn had her 2nd birthday almost 2 months ago. It seems so crazy that she is two already, where has the time gone. My little girl is growing up so fast. She's got quite a personality..she sometimes seems like 2 going on 10! I love everything about her and every minute with her despite the occasional frustrating tantrum. It has been a couple of the best years and I can't imagine life without her!

Joe has started coaching again he is working with the Freshman team at Williams-Field High and is gone quite a bit as a result, but his team is doing really well and he is enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see a blog update! We got your Christmas card and it's super cute. I can't believe how big Brinn is getting and you look so cute. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO happy to see you back! Love updates from your cute family.

    ReplyDelete